The gear icon in the upper right allows a designer to access the System Settings. Here you'll configure the help desk URLs for end users. There are also seven tabs providing different functions outlined in additional articles.
- Startup: Configure the default or custom startup form.
- User Extension: Reference configured user columns.
- Email Settings: Configure the email server to support the Send Email action.
- Data Retention: Configure the deleted status and 'Keep Deleted Records' option.
- Security: Configure session limitations and password policy.
- SSO: Coactive workspaces can now be configured to allow users to log in via Office 365.
- Theme: Configure default color scheme or apply a theme.
- Package Pickup: Enter a GUI to pickup an exported package.