Security Groups are objects that define what the Users who belong to them can and cannot do within the application. Security Groups contain basic permissions which can be further refined by modifying other objects in the application.
Create a New Security Group
- Click Create in the design toolbar.
- Select Security Group or hit the letter G.
- Name your security group and add a brief description.
- Tag your group to ensure it's included when packaging and deploying your application.
- Select Designer Access and/or Security Admin.
- Designer Access - Users in this security group will have access to the configuration settings and designer tools.
- Security Admin - Users in this security group will be able to create and manage users in the workspace.