Utilize the options below to add functionality to your Coactive application. Store variables, send email notifications, and much more. The default tasks in a new form include Close, Delete, New, Refresh, Save and Undo.
- Capture Image - Use the device camera to capture and image and save it to an attachment field.
- Download File - Download an attachment from the specified attachment column of a selected record to the local directory.
- Upload Files - Provide a method for the user to select one or more files from their computer and upload them to a specified attachment column.
- Save Changes - Saves any currently unsaved changes to the data.
- Set Status - Assigns a status to a record or value in the form.
- Set Value - Set a value using an expression for the current record in the specified form.
- Undo - Revert any data changes that have not yet been saved.
- Alter Form - Modify a form, field, and/or button on a form.
- Busy Indicator - Enable (and/or disable) the busy indicator on a form.
- Close Form - Close the form to which the task belongs.
- Focus Field - Allow the user to set the focus to a given field in a Form.
- Menu - Show a menu of task(s) from this form.
- Open Form - Specified form will launch and display (unless purposefully hidden).
- Record Selection - Select or deselect records in a form.
- Refresh - Refresh the data in a form.
- Update Style - Update the style on a form.
- For Each - Will execute the selected task once for all records visible in a form or, if the option is selected, each selected record in the form.
- Hyperlink - Open a web browser to a specified hyperlink.
- If - Evaluate a custom Boolean (Yes/No) expression and execute task(s) based on the result.
- If Value Exists - Check for existence of a value (expression).
- Prompt for Value - Prompt for a user input value.
- Refresh Aggregate Fields - Refresh the aggregation source form and recalculate all field that are based on that aggregate source form.
- Run Task - Executes a task that is located on a different form.
- Send Email - Send a custom email to the configured recipients.
- Show Message - Display a message box on the screen.
- Variable - Store and retrieve field values or static variables that will survive for the users session, unless cleared or overwritten.
- Wait - Cause the task to wait a specified number of milliseconds before continuing.
- Combine Queued PDFs - Combine all queued PDFs into a single PDF document
- Run Report - Exports the specified report to a PDF.
- Overlay PDF - Overlays a PDF using data on a report
- Queue PDF - Queue a PDF document so it can be combined with other PDFs using the Combine Queued PDFs.
- Add New - Adds a new record to the grid.
- Copy - Copies records from a source form to a target form.
- Delete - Permanently delete one or more record in a form.
- Export - Copy the visible data to the user's clipboard.
- Hide - Hides the selected record from the form.
- Import - Allows data from an external application to be imported into a form.
- Link - Specify links to existing record(s).
- Navigate - Navigate through the records in a form.
- Open Field History - Open the Field History browser and show the history of a record.
- Reorder - allows the user to move records within the grid.
- Unlink - Removes the links in an embedded form from the selected record in a parent form.
Learn more about deleting child records.,
- Authenticate User - Make the user enter a password.
- Create User Account - Create a user account for the selected record.
- Disable User Account - Disable the user account for the selected record.
- Modify User Groups - Add or remove the user from one or more specified groups.
- Reset User Account - Reset the user account for one or more selected users.
- Switch User - Log out and log in using supplied credentials.