When executed on a User Extension table record, this action creates a user account for the selected user record using configured user extension settings. In Coactive, user accounts are created with 'All Users' access by default.
The Create User Account action should only be used on a form configured with the User Extension data source. This is already configured in each Coactive workspace to use the Users table.
If the username does not already exist, the following behavior is expected:
- A user account will be created using from the currently selected user record.
- The user will be placed in the security groups that were specified in the action.
- The user password will be set to the specified default password.
- The user will be activated for immediate usage.
- The new user will be required to change their password upon the initial login.
|Comments||Leave a comment to reference later|
|Select Security Group *||Select the security groups the user will be a member of when the task is executed|
* Setting is required for executing the action.