There are many different ways to get started with Coactive as there are many solutions that can be built using Coactive. Interest and interaction are the best teachers. This article gives an overview of some of the options and provides links to more information.
If you are brand new to Coactive, you may want to start with the Tutorial: Build a Simple Coactive App.
Tutorial: Build a Simple Coactive App
This tutorial will guide you through building a simple Coactive app while explaining many of the features of the Coactive Platform. Topics include creating a table, creating forms, basic application styling, and working with interactions. Start the tutorial...
Getting started building mobile apps
- Coactive is great for building mobile applications.
- Best Practices for Designing Mobile Apps
- Web Hybrid, mobile browser delivered.
- Native vs. Web Hybrid --> Cordova Wrapped applications
Getting started customizing the look of applications (styling)
Getting started building re-useable components
- Custom Actions
- Custom Functions
- Re-useable forms (prompts and message forms).
- Lookup forms.
Getting Started with Email Notifications and Links
- Authentication Methods
- Controlling Application Startup
- Configuration Management: Deploying Coactive Applications
- iRAD: Building applications with other developers and users
- Understanding basic form UI elements (fields, buttons, labels, etc).
Application Startup & Authentication Methods
Configuration Management (Moving Configuration from Development to Test and Production Environments)
Working with Others (Interactive Rapid Application Development)
- Pending Changes
- Designer Collaboration - "Other users have made changes" message explanation.
Understanding Coactive Toolbox - Form Controls (Fields, labels, buttons, images, etc)