This tutorial will guide you through building a simple Coactive app while explaining many of the features of the Coactive Platform. Topics include creating a table, creating forms, basic application styling, and working with interactions like buttons, fields, and images.
- Create a Table (with speed mode: "Build a table and a form at the same time")
- Record IDs explained (Calculated ID vs. Serial/Auto Number)
- Create a Dashboard form (Application Home Screen)
- Moving Objects around on a Form (explains auto-groups and drop targets)
- Sizing, aligning, and stretching objects on a form.
- Link to "Getting Started with Styles"
- Create a form to "Display Records" (grid vs. card list)
- Create a form to "Add a Record"
- Create a form to "Edit a Record"