Any Coactive Form or Report can be configured with a dedicated URL for direct access from the internet. Hyperlink Access provides the following options:
No Access - The default selection for all Forms and Reports. When set to this, the Form or Report is only accessible by navigating within your environment.
Private - Allows you a dedicated URL to launch your Form or Report, however, forces the User to authenticate before able to access your Form or Report
Public - Allows dedicated URL to launch your Form or Report automatically with the credentials of the user specified
- From the Form Editor, expand the section labeled Hyperlink Access
- Select your Hyperlink Access Type
- No Access
- Modify URL
- Use this field to modify the URL path that Users will use to access your Form or Report
- Copy the URL
- Below 'URL' a blue hyperlink is created that will become the path to directly accessing your Form or Report
- Login ID for Public Hyperlink [Public Hyperlink Access Type Only]
- Use this Field to specify the User Name that the Form or Report will use to authenticate when loading.
- Not providing this will result in Users being prompted with the login screen
When configuring Hyperlink Access, all settings need to be captured and committed prior to being able to access your Private/Public Form or Report.